Our current School Touring season is now SOLD OUT. Please click HERE to send a booking inquiry for the 2019-2020 school year.
Download or view our 2019-2020 Sneak Peak Postcard HERE.
Roseneath Theatre is a touring theatre company for Young Audiences. We bring our plays to school gymnasiums and auditoriums throughout Ontario and theatre venues in Canada and the United States. Our plays are rooted in fundamental social justice and equity issues and support cultural literacy, address specific curriculum expectations and promote character and values education.
- We bring a professional production right to your school’s gym, cafetorium or auditorium anywhere in Ontario, complete with theatrical set and our own sound equipment.
- Performances are generally 50-55 minutes in length followed by a talkback session with the cast after the play. Total running time including the talkback session is generally 60-65 minutes.
- We provide comprehensive study guides which connect the play and its themes directly to Ontario’s curriculum, including classroom activities, resources and pre and post show questions to lead class discussion.
- Our touring company arrives one hour prior to show time to set up in your performance space. The space will need to be available and clear of other programs from one hour prior to showtime until up to 45 minutes after the conclusion of the presentation.
- In gymnasiums we will perform for up to 300 students at a time. In auditoriums with proper acoustics, we will perform for up to 550 students per performance.
- School pricing is per performance and starts at $710 (plus HST) for an audience of up to 300 students. There are also discounts when you book more than one show in a season, more than one show in a day, or confirm your booking prior to June 30, 2018.
- We will send you a full fee schedule upon receipt of a completed online inquiry form.
- Roseneath Theatre’s school performance pricing has been subsidized through the generous support of the Canada Council for the Arts, Ontario Arts Council, Toronto Arts Council and our many other foundation and corporate sponsors.
- No deposit is required at time of booking. Performance fee is due on or before the day of the presentation.
Would you like to make a booking for your school? Have any questions about our touring productions?
If you would like to speak to someone directly about school bookings, please contact our Education Office at 416-686-5199 x223
651 Dufferin Street, 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON M6K 2B2
For International and Canadian Venue bookings, please contact:
Annemieke Wade, Managing Director