We are pleased to partner with corporations looking to give back to the communities in which they work through sponsorships, support or donations. We are a great vehicle for companies that prioritize their giving in the area of Kids, Youth, Education, Social Justice, Travel and the Performing Arts.
More and more Educators are working within tighter budgetary constraints, and expenses related to extra-curricular activities — such as a visit to an arts presentation — have become more and more prohibitive. At Roseneath, we provide a great service to Educators in that we bring world-class shows directly to them (therefore eliminating bussing expenses, and saving time), at a significantly lower price-point than what is offered by our facility-based counterparts. We offer our presentations to schools for $690/performance — and can accommodate up to 300 students for a single performance.
Roseneath Theatre offers many opportunities to highlight the generosity of its supporters, and was recently recognized (along with the RBC Foundation) at the Canadian Business for the Arts’ 2015 Gala at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Yorkville. Here is a video highlighting RBC and Roseneath Theatre’s partnership, shown to business leaders across the country on October 25, 2016:
Specific ways in which a partnership with Roseneath Theatre will have a positive impact include:
- It will help give the gift of a performance to approximately 100,000 children.
- It will ensure access to schools with more limited budgets.
- It will bring award-winning theatre to more remote school districts in rural Ontario that don’t often have access to such work. Great promotion of the art-form in all corners of the province.
- It will be supporting a venerable arts organization with a proven track record of both artistic excellence and sound fiscal management.
- By exploring the issues present in the plays, we hope to encourage empathy in children for the challenges that others might face and celebrate difference.
To learn more about partnering with Roseneath Theatre contact email@example.com